Squash Courts - Rules of Use
For the health & safety of all users, and ongoing maintenance and care of the courts, we ask that you abide by the following rules of use. Please note that by renting a court, you agree to the terms and conditions of use of the UC RecCentre and Code of Conduct.
Rules of Use
- No black soled shoes
- Ensure that your shoes are clean and dirt free before entering courts
- T-Shirts must be worn at all times
- Safety glasses are available free of charge from reception, but are not a requirement
- Report all injuries to reception immediately
- Failure to follow these rules may result in your booking and future bookings being cancelled/not accepted. You may also be asked to contribute toward cleaning of black marks and dirt from court surface.
- Keeping our courts dust and dirt free will help reduce and prevent injuries from exceptionally slippery floors