Sport Court Schedule
Are you looking for a time to come down and shoot some hoops, or book a badminton court? Check out the timetable below. It is updated weekly, (this is not live) so please ring ahead to reception on 364 2433 to double check it is still available if you need to. Look for the blank squares, these are when the courts are free (at the time of publishing).
|UC RecCentre||Group Fitness, Small Group Training|
|UC Sport||Social Sport, Athlete Development Programmes, Interhalls, NZ University Sport|
|School of Health & Physical Education||Academic Teaching or Research|
|UC Clubs||UC Social or Sport Club bookings|
|UC Staff||UC Staff badminton or volleyball sessions|
Members or non-members full court or badminton bookings. (see notes below)
|Facility Closed||Please vacate exercise areas 10mins prior to closing time.|
|Free Space (not booked at time of updating)||
Bookings are full court unless specified
B1 = 1 court booked, B2 = 2 courts booked, B3 = 3 courts booked, B4 = 4 courts booked. Other activities (hoops, juggling, dance etc) can take place beside badminton bookings if space allows, please be mindful and safe around others.
- Ball hire 50c or bring your own
- Please call reception on 364 2433 if you would like to confirm availability
- For members, there is no fee to use casually.
- Non-members must pay $11 casual entry to the centre (you may access other parts of the centre with this fee)
- If you wish to book the sportshall court exclusively (ie for a training session), then fees will apply.
- Gymnasium can only be booked for badminton before 4pm weekdays (it is kept free for hoops in the evenings)
- Please remember that exercise areas are to be vacated 10mins prior to closing
If you would like to make a casual, one-off booking, please contact reception on 364 2433.
If you would like to make a permanent, ongoing booking, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org