Feedback & Suggestions
We really want to hear from you! We want to know if you're having a great time or a not so good time. We also want to know how we can fix it to improve your experience.
How can I provide feedback?
We have several ways for you to get in touch.
- Talk to a receptionist - they will pass on your feedback to the appropriate manager
- Fill in a feedback form - these are located on the white pillar, outside the entrance to the sportshall
- Email us! You can choose to email the relevant manager directly OR you can contact the RecCentre Manager.
If you wish to be contacted to be advised of the outcome or actions that will take place, please provide your contact details (such as your phone number or email, however you prefer to be contacted).
Thanks and have a great day!
How can I ask a question?
Using the same process as above. If you have a specific training question, we encourgage you to approach a fitness consultant during their floortime or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and your query will be directed to a trainer to respond. If you provide your telephone number, we can even call you and talk it through.
- General email@example.com
- Group Fitness firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fitness Services (gym programming) email@example.com
- Facility Issues (maintenance of facility and/or equipment) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership and Customer Service (reception)email@example.com