Membership on hold and cancellation
Memberships on Hold
- Staff, affiliate, alumni and community members with 6 and/or 12month memberships are eligible to apply
- Minimum period to go on hold is 1 month
- Maximum period to go on hold is 3 months
- Maximum of 2 'holds' in any 12 month period
- Bring your membership card to reception and ask to place your membership on hold
- You will be asked to fill in a Membership on Hold form
- You will be given the top copy of this form - please hold onto this.
- When you are ready to start your membership again, come back to the reception desk and bring that top copy with you
You're all done.
if for any reason (in hospital, out of town urgently) you cannot make it into the RecCentre in person, please email our administrator. We will contact you and make arrangements to suit your situation.
Cancellation of Membership
- Staff, affiliate, alumni, non-uc student and community members may apply to terminate memberships early.
- To apply, please address an email to Manager - UC RecCentre outlining your reason to request cancellation, proposed end date. You may be asked to provide evidence as necessary to support your application (eg job offer, surgeon/doctor certificate).
- Any refund granted is calculated pro-rata for term already used, and an administration fee of $25 is deducted off the final amount, should your request be approved.