Can't afford a PT, but really need that outsider to be accountable to, assist in motivating you and ensure you have great technique and intensity? Consider our PUSHMe packages to get you on your way!
What is it?
- One-on-one training sessions with your instructor to ensure you are performing at your best
- Your first session is a combination consult and personalised programme
- $30 for each session if paid 'as-you-go' or for a one-off
- $200 package deal for 8 sessions (must be used within 10 weeks of commencement) - bringing the cost of each session down to $25!!
How do I sign up?
- Book your package at reception or call us on 364 2433
- Payment is required at time of booking (credit/debit card details can be taken over the phone)
Terms and Conditions
- You are required to see the same fitness consultant for the duration of the package, in their normal rostered hours
- If your fitness consultant is sick/on leave, the RecCentre reserves the right to replace that trainer with another of our choosing
- No carryovers. You have 10 weeks to use all 8 sessions. Any sessions not used will be void.
- Please be aware that the RecCentre is a teaching gym. As such, your fitness consultant may be a student in-training (not yet qualified) or a recent graduate trying to gain experience. In such cases, a regular trainer may be present at some sessions to ensure your safety, and to provide feedback to our trainee. If you are looking for a qualified and experienced trainer who will provide you with more flexibility, please see our personal training page for authorised personal trainers