HIIT30 - New!
Trending right now is the supercharged high intensity interval training protocol! Get the best of everything - super high intensity cardio and bodyweight muscular training all in 30mins! Starts February 23rd 2016.
What to expect from a typical HIIT30 Class
- Warm up phase of 5mins of athletic exercises - no aerobics or fancy footwork here!
- 4-5 interval sets using high intensity exercises with recovery (becuase you will need it!).
- Cool down and stretch phase of 5mins
Benefits of participating in a HIIT30 session
- Improve your cardiovascular and aerobic fitness
- Improve your muscular fitness and tone your entire body
- Feel the after buzz of working at super high intensity and then burn fat for the next 24 hours!
- Save time and work smart!
How often should you attend HIIT30?
Throw it in the mix 2x a week and watch your body get stronger and fitter!
Who should attend HIIT30?
- Ideal for those who have hit a plateau in their training and want to kickstart things again.
- Also great for those with the drive to push themselves to their limits
- You take the class at your own pace - work to your limit during work phase, and take the rest when directed...you'll need it!
- NOT SUITABLE for those who are pregnant, have high or low blood pressure or do not cope with high intensity sessions
- Intermediate fitness level required.