Registrations for Term 3 are now open!
One of the latest trends taking over the fitness industry is finally here! Take your training to the next level by combining primal and ground based movements with elements from various other training disciplines. Designed for anyone who wants to take a step towards their physical peak!
Check it out here!
How to sign up: If you would like to register for any of our courses please just pop into see our Reception team or you can give us a call on 364 2433 x8434 and you can sign up over the phone. Payment must be made at the time of booking.
Non-Members must sign up and pay at the UC Rec Centre to collect your entry card.
Why you should do this course
- You want to add something new into your fitness regime.
- You want to improve you mobility, strength, endurance and power!
- You want to improve your performance in your other fitness disciplines
- The challenge of trying something new excited you!
What you need to know
- Open to everyone, no membership required.
- The course runs for 5 weeks, 1 session per week.
- No equipment required
- Suitable for everyone - movements can be modified for all fitness levels.
- Venue: Squash Court 2.
- Maximum 15 per class
|Option||Day||Time||First Class||Last Class||Instructor||Member Price||Non-Member Price||Registrations|
|1||Monday||6:30pm||24 July||21 August||Ricardo||$37.50||$55||Open!|
For more information
Please call us on 364 2433 or email firstname.lastname@example.org