Barre - New!
Registrations for Term 3 are now open!
BootyBarre has made it to the UC Rec Centre! Finally you can channel your inner ballerina, without all of the tights and leotards! Barre uses principles and movements from ballet, pilates and yoga to tonne, lenthen and shape your muslces.
How to sign up: If you would like to register for any of our courses please just pop into see our Reception team or you can give us a call on 364 2433 x8434 and you can sign up over the phone. Payment must be made at the time of booking.
Non-Members must sign up and pay at the UC Rec Centre to collect your entry card.
Why should I try this out?
- You love Dance, Pilates and/or Yoga!
- You want to strengthen and tonne your entire body in a fun and energetic way.
- Improve balance, co-ordination and flexibilty
- Try out the latest trend sweeping across the fitness industry worldwide!
- Open to everyone, no membership required.
- The course runs for 5 weeks, 1 session per week.
- This course is suitable for all levels, no experience required.
- Max 12 participants
- Please bring a towel and drink bottle
|Option||Day||Time||First Class||Last Class||Instructor||Member Price||Non-Member Price||Registrations|
|1||Tuesday||6:10pm||25 July||22 August||Steph||$50||$75||Open!|
For more information
For general information, please call reception on 364 2433 or contact Danielle Mather