Registrations for Term 3 are now open!
Suspend yourself from hanging bars using secure TRX straps and use your own bodyweight to functionally train your body. Learn how to safely execute a range of exercises and how to incorporate them into your training. Suspension training is for every fitness level, there is always a challenge possible! Mix it into your normal routine or create your whole strength training regime around it.
How to sign up: If you would like to register for any of our courses please just pop into see our Reception team or you can give us a call on 364 2433 x8434 and you can sign up over the phone. Payment must be made at the time of booking.
Non-Members must sign up and pay at the UC Rec Centre to collect your entry card.
Why should I try this out?
- Improve stability of joints
- Improve strength and endurance, especially for core development
- Improve balance and co-ordination
- Variation in your fitness routine
- Learn cool tricks that require great control, stamina and strength
- Open to everyone, no membership required.
- The course runs for 5 weeks, 1 session per week.
- This course is suitable for all levels, no experience required.
- Max 12 participants
- Check out Suspension Training for a preview of what suspension training is all about
- Shoes must be worn, please bring a towel and drink bottle
|Option||Day||Time||First Class||Last Class||Instructor||Member Price||Non-Member Price||Registrations|
|1||Thursday||6:00pm||27 July||24 August||Sarah||$37.50||$55||
For more information
For general information, please call reception on 364 2433 or contact Danielle Mather