Registrations for Term 2 are now open!
Suspension training (you might have heard of it as TRX training) is not new, but it is new to UC! You will suspend yourself from hanging bars using secure straps and use your own bodyweight to functionally train your body. Learn how to safely execute a range of exercises and how to incorporate them into your training. Suspension training is for every fitness level, there is always a challenge possible! Mix it into your normal routine or create your whole strength training regime around it.
How to sign up: If you would like to register for any of our courses please just pop into see our Reception team or you can give us a call on 364 2433 x8434 and you can sign up over the phone. Payment must be made at the time of booking.
Non-Members must sign up and pay at the UC Rec Centre to collect your entry card.
Why should I try this out?
- Improve stability of joints
- Improve strength and endurance, especially for core development
- Improve balance and co-ordination
- Variation in your fitness routine
- Learn cool tricks that require great control, stamina and strength
- Open to everyone, no membership required.
- The course runs for 5 weeks, 1 session per week.
- This course is suitable for all levels, no experience required.
- Max 12 participants
- Check out Suspension Training for a preview of what suspension training is all about
- Shoes must be worn, please bring a towel and drink bottle
|Option||Day||Time||First Class||Last Class||Instructor||Member Price||Non-Member Price||Registrations|
|1||Wednesday||6:15pm||10 May||7 June||Sarah||$37.50||$55||
For more information
For general information, please call reception on 364 2433 or contact Danielle Mather