Yoga Play - Arm Balances
Registrations for Term 3 are now open!
Take your practice further and explore your limits!
Term 3 will be focusing on how to sucessfully get into a variety of different arm balances. Some of the postures that will be covered include Crow, side crow and handstands.
How to sign up: If you would like to register for any of our courses please just pop into see our Reception team or you can give us a call on 364 2433 x8434 and you can sign up over the phone. Payment must be made at the time of booking.
Non-Members must sign up and pay at the UC Rec Centre to collect your entry card.
Why you should do this course
- You would like to tackle more challenging variations of poses in regular classes when the opportunity arises
- You would like to learn those poses safely (as they won't be taught in regular timetabled classes)
- You like to find new and interesting ways to get in and out of poses
- You've always wanted to be able to bust out a sidecrow!
What you need to know
- Open to everyone, no membership required.
- This course runs for 5 weeks, 1 session per week.
- Equipment provided. Bringing your own mat is recommended.
- All sessions will be held in KA04.
|Option||Day||Time||First Class||Last Class||Instructor||Member Price||Non-Member Price||Registrations|
|1||Thursday||6:15pm||27 July||24 August||Mel||$20||$30||Open!|
For more information
Please call us on 364 2433 or email email@example.com