StartMe - Foam Rolling
Are your muscles feeling tight and sore? Learn how to release those muscles with a foam roller. Foam rolling is a self-myofascial release technique that is used by athletes and physical therapists to relax the muscle being treated. The RecCentre has foam rollers available for use in our circuit, boxing and stretching mezzanine areas.
Why you should do this StartMe session
- Your muscles are tight and sore from training or sitting all day
- You would like to relieve your muscles from all the built up tension caused by everyday life and exercise
- You want to improve blood circulation throughout your muscles which will lead to more efficient exchange of nutrients and waste products
- It's just like a massage, only free!
- Session will last for 30mins
- Sign up at Reception or over the phone.
- Free, but bookings are essential
- If you are unable to make your session, we would appreciate the courtesy of a phonecall to advise. Thanks.
On the day
- Arrive 5mins before scheduled start time and check in at reception
- You will be directed to the meeting point
- Wear workout appropriate gear, as there will be practical and theoretical elements
For more information
Please call us on 364 2433 or emailSam Garmonsway